Your journey starts here. This new edition of our New York City guide, packed with colour photography, DK’s iconic illustrations and detailed maps, has been expertly updated so you won’t miss a thing.
– Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
– Reasons to love New York City- world-class museums, lively local markets, jazz, and Jewish food – what will yours be?
– See New York City from a different angle- 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
– A year-long calendar of events in New York City gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
– Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and subway map
– Expert advice covers the practical stuff- get ready, get around, and stay safe
– Detailed colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
– Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
– The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
– Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
– Includes a free audio app featuring five walks around the city- Brooklyn; the Upper East Side; Lower Manhattan; Greenwich Village and SoHo; and the Lower East Side, Chinatown, and Little Italy
– Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, the Guggenheim, Grand Central Terminal, the United Nations, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and Cathedral of St. John the Divine
– Covers Lower Manhattan; Lower East Side; Chinatown, Little Italy, and Nolita; SoHo and Tribeca; Greenwich Village; East Village; Gramercy and the Flatiron District; Chelsea and the Garment District; Midtown West and the Theater District; Lower Midtown; Upper Midtown; Upper East Side; Central Park and the Upper West Side; Harlem and Morningside Heights; and Brooklyn, plus sights beyond the city in Upper Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island
Staying for longer? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide USA.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- For 25 years, DK’s beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. In 2018 the Eyewitness series was relaunched with a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Title: NEW YORK CITY EYEWITNESS TRAVEL GUIDE
Publication date: 17/09/2019
Imprint: DK PEN