An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Florence and Tuscany, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map – all designed to help you see the very best of Florence and Tuscany.
Wander the masterpiece-packed Uffizi or the historic centre of Siena, explore a Tuscan vineyard, sample Florence’s best restaurants or visit the iconic leaning Tower of Pisa. From Top 10 Hill Towns to the Top 10 Medici Rulers – this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Florence and Tuscany.
Inside Top 10 Florence and Tuscany-
– Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
– Top 10 lists showcase Florence and Tuscany’s best attractions, covering the Uffizi, the Duomo, Pitti Palace, Chianti and many more
– Free laminated pull-out map of Florence and Tuscany, plus eight colour neighbourhood maps
– In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Florence and Tuscany’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
– Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
– Colour maps help you navigate with ease
– Covers Florence, Siena, Eastern Tuscany, Northwestern Tuscany, the Southern Coast, Maremma and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the region? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florence and Tuscany for more in-depth information.
Title: TOP 10 FLORENCE & TUSCANY
Publication date: 30/07/2018
Imprint: DK PEN