Stroll through the famed royal parks and gardens, admire the panorama of the Thames while crossing the Millennium Bridge, enjoy a play at the historic Shakespeare’s Globe or get a bird’s eye view of the city from the London Eye. From Top 10 art galleries to Top 10 famous residents – discover the best of London with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 London-
– Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
– Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in London, covering Buckingham Palace, British Museum, Tate Modern, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral and more
– Free laminated pull-out map of London, plus eleven full-colour area maps
– In-depth area guides explore London’s most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
– Colour maps help you navigate with ease
– Covers Westminster, the South Bank and Southwark; Soho and the West End; Covent Garden; Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia; Mayfair and St James’s; Kensington and Knightsbridge; Regent’s Park and Marylebone; The City; and sights beyond central London
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to London? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide London.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK’s Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Title: TOP 10 LONDON EYEWITNESS GUIDE
Publication date: 17/09/2019
Imprint: DK PEN