Explore Scotland’s scenic glens and remote islands, stroll along the historic Royal Mile during the famous Edinburgh Festival, visit ancient castles, take a tour of the best whisky distilleries, or enjoy spotting bottlenose dolphins on the Moray Firth. From Top 10 Scottish traditions to Top 10 things to do for free – discover the best of Scotland with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Scotland-
– Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or longer
– Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Scotland, covering Edinburgh Castle, the National Museum of Scotland, the Isle of Skye, Loch Ness, The Cairngorms, and more
– Free laminated pull-out map of Scotland, plus nine full-colour area maps
– In-depth area guides explore Scotland’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
– Colour maps help you navigate with ease
– Covers Edinburgh; Southern Scotland; North and East of Edinburgh; Glasgow; North and West of Glasgow; Grampian and Moray; The Highlands; West Coast Islands; The Far North
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Scotland? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland.
Title: TOP 10 SCOTLAND EYEWITNESS TRAVEL GUIDE
Author: TRAVEL DK
Publication date: 15/04/2020
Imprint: DK PEN