Book Review has been trading at St Ives Village for the past 50 years. Previously known as Peters Book Shop and was privately owned by an independent bookseller.
We are open 7 days a week
166 Mona Vale Rd, St Ives NSW 2075
Email : breview@bookreview .net.au
Phone: 02 9144 7837
Monday – 9 am to 5:30 pm
Tuesday – 9 am to 5:30 pm
Wednesday – 9 am to 5:30 pm
Thursday – 9 am to 7 pm
Friday – 9 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday – 8:30 am to 5 pm
Sunday – 10 am to 4 pm
1. If all the item/s you have ordered are in stock BOOK REVIEW we will send your order as promptly. Prices are subject to change. We will advise of any changes before we ship.
2. If there are items included in your order that are currently out of stock at BOOK REVIEW, but are expected to be supplied within the next 14 business days we will wait and send your order when it is complete.
3. If there are items included in your order that are not available currently in Australia we will cancel those items and suggest you order again once normality has returned.
4. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is ready to be dispatched.
5. We use Fastway couriers and Australia Post to deliver items. We are currently unable to arrange for online orders to be picked up in store. If you would like to order items to be picked up in store, please call us on 0291447837
1. Orders of in-stock items will be shipped by our web team as quickly as we can. At the moment, in-stock items are being dispatched in 3-6 business days, with further delivery delays expected from Australia Post. Delivery times will vary depending on the location the package is being sent to. Please note, you will not be charged until your order is ready to be dispatched.
2. Our stock data is updated on the website every day, but availability may change throughout the day for in-demand items. A title showing as in stock may not currently be available. We will advise you of this if we don’t have more copies imminent.
3. Once items are lodged with Australia Post Readings cannot be responsible for lost or delayed packages but will endeavour to track orders where possible. If delays are experienced please check in with your local Australia Post office and if your order hasn’t arrived after 3 weeks please contact us. For more information about deliveries visit Australia Post.
4. The delays at Australia Post mean we can also no longer ensure the timely delivery of Express Post parcels.
5. By placing an order online, you agree not to hold BOOK REVIEW liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
• North Shore NSW $5 donated to our local community charity
• Australia, $6.50 flat rate; orders $120 and over are free
• Express post within Australia: $15.95, for parcels up to 3kg on